Paradigm Interactions Inc. is an innovation-led, digital transformation partner built for today’s digital challenges. We focus on the things that matter – the insights, the interactions, the integrations and innovations that make extraordinary things happen for brands, businesses and their customers.
We are a mix of strategists, service designers, scientists and relationship builders. We’re committed to creating vibrant and relevant experiences on every level.
We are currently seeking an IoT Experience Consultant who is looking for an exciting and challenging role with the Paradigm Interactions team.
As an IoT Experience Consultant (IoTX Consultant) the key aspects of your role will be;
– To be a passionate user advocate and evangelising human centered design (HCD) within your project and to your client
– Build close relationships with your client, understanding their needs and researching their customers’ needs and providing solutions that meet or exceed expectations
– Working with cross functional project teams including service developers, database administrators, client stakeholders and sponsors within a HCD framework to ensure delivery of usable and desirable experiences in IoT products
– Providing consultancy-level expert advice and research to clients on cognitive psychology, customer experience, information architecture issues and evolving engaging experiences for IoT ecosystem participants
– Delivering all the required UCD assets, from conception to personas and prototypes
The key skills we are looking for to complete this role are:
– User requirements gathering
– Workshop facilitation
– Data analytics and analysis
– Customer research and analysis
– Buiness requirement validation
– SQL and NOSQL knowledge
– Service design
– Interaction design
– Usability and accessibility
– Creating cognitive prototypes
– Project management
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
– MSc in Computer-Human Interaction or Cognitive Psychology or Social Anthropology
– Other science or design qualifications considered with relevant experience
– Experience working with clients to research and define customer journeys, personas, competitor analyses and creating information architectures, cognitive cues and voice control meta data
– Customer engagement innovation labs
– Knowledge of enterprise architectures and technologies
– Contributing to UX / HCD projects, using Agile, Lean or other iterative approaches
– Accessibility standards for a global client base
For security reasons only a current US Citizen may apply.
Senior Creative Design Consultant in Dublin
We are looking for a senior UX consultant to work on a project in Dublin, Ireland.
Senior UX Consultant in Dublin
Copyright © 2017 Paradigm Interactions. Proudly powered by WordPress. Blackoot design by Iceable Themes.