Innova8™ Innovation as a Catalyst for Change and Transformation
Paradigm Interactions Inc. owns the worldwide rights to the innovation process Innova8™ developed by Karl Smith. The process outline (without critical details) was first published online in 2001. Innova8™ is a unique innovation technique that mashes counterintelligence techniques with human-centered design methods, clients, customers and creative people.
International Class042 – Scientific and technological services and research and design relating thereto; industrial analysis and research services; design and development of computer hardware and software; legal services.
The process enables clients or consultancies to establish rapid innovation labs to an 8-hour process, where real innovation that meets customers and business needs can be done in hours rather than months or years.
Some completed projects
- Innova8™ with Deutsche Bank – No film
- Innova8™ with The Roundhouse – No film
- Innova8™ with Vodafone UK – No film
- Innova8™ with Bank of Moscow – No film
- Innova8™ with Bradford College – No film
- Innova8™ with Pearson Education – No film
- Innova8™ with Oxford University Press – No film
- Innova8™ with Oxfam UK – No film
- Innova8™ with Zoopla Property Group – No film
- Innova8™ with Experian Business Information – No film
- Innova8™ with The UK National Census– No film
- Innova8™ to launch Accenture Financial Services Innovation
- Innova8™ to launch Wipro Digital Company
The process has been used since 2001 and by several global consultancies through Karl Smith some examples are shown below,
Trailer film, as overview of what was done
Full film, talking through the process, the focus was Banking and Financial Services for the Santander Bank
Full film, the focus was Banking and Financial Services for the Allied Irish Bank
16818total visits,10visits today