Innova8™ Innovation as a Catalyst for Change and Transformation
Agile World owns the worldwide rights to the innovation process Innova8™ developed by Karl Smith. The process outline (without critical details) was first published online in 2001. Innova8™ is a unique innovation technique that mashes counterintelligence techniques with human-centered design methods, clients, customers and creative people.
International Class042 – Scientific and technological services and research and design relating thereto; industrial analysis and research services; design and development of computer hardware and software; legal services.
The process enables clients or consultancies to establish rapid innovation labs to an 8-hour process, where real innovation that meets customers and business needs can be done in hours rather than months or years.
Some completed projects
- Innova8™ with Deutsche Bank – No film
- Innova8™ with The Roundhouse – No film
- Innova8™ with Vodafone UK – No film
- Innova8™ with Bank of Moscow – No film
- Innova8™ with Bradford College – No film
- Innova8™ with Pearson Education – No film
- Innova8™ with Oxford University Press – No film
- Innova8™ with Oxfam UK – No film
- Innova8™ with Zoopla Property Group – No film
- Innova8™ with Experian Business Information – No film
- Innova8™ with The UK National Census– No film
- Innova8™ to launch Accenture Financial Services Innovation
- Innova8™ to launch Wipro Digital Company
The process has been used since 2001 and by several global consultancies through Karl Smith some examples are shown below,